IFMRS Travel Grants
IFMRS travel grants are available for members of IFMRS member societies to attend any IFMRS member society congress. Please note that grants cannot be awarded retrospectively.
NB: Please note that applications for the ECTS meeting in Valencia are now closed.
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria:
- be an individual member of an IFMRS affiliated society – see a list of current affiliated societies here.
- must be presenting at an IFMRS affiliated society event
- have not previously received an IFMRS travel grant
- qualification of PhD and/or MD, DDS, DMD or veterinary degree
- within 15 years of gaining most advanced degree
- Individual grants of $500 each are available as a contribution towards travel and registration fees
- Payment made post-event on proof of attendance
- Grants are allocated on a quarterly basis to eligible applicants
Application and review process
- Check you qualify for eligibility (see above)
- Download and complete the application form
- Email the form and attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application will be checked and reviewed by representatives from the IFMRS grants committee. We aim to notify applicants within 8 weeks of application.
Please note that there is a budget for each member society which is allocated on a quarterly basis. If your society has reached its limit you may not be eligible, even if the application process is still open to other societies and/or their annual meeting.